We've Got it for You!


Do you have security?

  • 8′ solid metal fencing fully enclosing facility
  • 63-individualized infrared and spotlighted cameras covering entire facility
  • Two-families living on-site
  • Gated Access with individualized codes for paying customers
  • Facility closed and locked from 10pm-6am daily

Do you have a dump station?

We do have two stations to dump with non-potable water to rinse out hose and help clean up.

Am I required to store long-term?

We provide flexible month-to-month lease options. Store with us short or long-term!

How do I pay my storage bill

During your check in, we set you up on autopay that is deducted from your credit or debit card every first day of the month

How do I cancel my storage space?

There is a mandatory 10-day notice to vacate any storage space. If the 10-days falls during the 1st of the month billing, you will be charged for the entire additional month.

What documentation do I need to rent a unit?

A valid form of government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or state ID. We also require Proof of Ownership for any vehicles being stored. Acceptable Proof of Ownership includes: Registration, Title or Bill of Sale. Proof must contain the VIN and name of the person on the Rental Agreement.

What items am I not allowed to store?

Perishables, plants, animals, stolen or illegal goods, flammable or hazardous items, combustible items, or liquids.

What type of units do you offer?

We offer temperature-controlled self-storage units as well as indoor and outdoor parking for RV’s, cars, and boats.

Is there a security deposit required?

  1. Single door indoor RV garages-$250
  2. 10×20’ and under mini-sef storage-$25
  3. 12×25 or 30’ -$100

My boat is 20’, do I need a 20’ space?

We measure tongue to tail. If boat manufacturer states it’s a 20′ boat, most often it measures 23′, therefore a 25′ space would be required. Any vehicle protruding into the drive aisle is a violation per county code. All vehicles will be measured upon initial lease signing.

What happens if my items are damaged while in storage?

All recreational vehicles must have current insurance. You will need to file accordingly with your insurance agency. This is no different then if you were hit in a supermarket parking lot, you are liable for any damage you may cause to your neighbor’s vehicle while entering or exiting the facility

Does my stored vehicle need to be insured?

Yes, all vehicles must be currently insured to be stored at Windsor Storage, LLC

What if I need a different space mid lease?

We are happy to accommodate any current tenants depending on current availability at the time

What if I need a different space mid lease?

We are happy to accommodate any current tenants depending on current availability at the time